CampInTouch is your tool for enrolling in Summer Programs and year-round Auxiliary Programs for Kids and Teens.
Registration for 2022 Kids & Teens Summer Workshops & Intensives is now open!
Registration for 2022 Adult & Native American Arts Summer Workshops is now open! Go to our Adult Arts Center page to create an account.
Get started by creating your CampInTouch account.
Already have a CampInTouch Account?
Need Help Completing Your Application?
These illustrated enrollment help guides offer great tips!
- New Teens & Kids Student Camper Application Instructions
- Returning Teens & Kids Student Camper Application Instructions
Online Registration for Summer & Auxiliary Programs
Parents, Campers, and Auxiliary Program participants,
For your security and convenience, we partner with CampInTouch to offer easy, secure and robust online registration and payment.
Here are a few tips to help you:
- To complete your registration/application for Summer or Auxiliary programs:
- New and Returning Students: Once you have submitted your application, you can log on to your CampInTouch account using the Login button above to:
- Make payments by clicking on the Financial Management Tab
- Update your address/phone number
- Register for an additional class
- Complete and submit required forms using the Forms & Documents tab such as:
- Health forms
- Airport transportation form
- Additional options
- Roommate requests
- Find informational documents such as:
- What to Bring
- Materials Lists
- Welcome Letter
- Airport Transportation guidelines and information
- Closer to Registration Day, you will find additional news and valuable information in the News section of the Summer Program Homepage.
- Having technical difficulties with CampMinder and CampInTouch? You can troubleshoot with our suggestions here.
Applying for auditioned music programs:
- Complete an online Camper application. Make sure to submit the application.
- Once you have completed the Camper Application, your application will be reviewed within 5 days by a member of the Enrollment team. At this time, you will be charged the $50 application fee and receive an email with a link to the Submittable audition application for you to submit your audition.
- Complete the Submittable application and provide an email address for your teacher recommendation form within Submittable. New this year, we are using the platform Submittable to receive all auditions for the 2022 Summer Program (a universal platform utilized for exhibitions, contests and even university and job applications). It is very easy to use. You will be prompted to setup a free Submittable account with your email. This account can be used for any future open calls you apply to at Idyllwild Arts and beyond!
- Audition results are normally available within two to four weeks; we will contact you via email as soon as we receive the results.
- Once accepted, you will need to confirm your attendance as soon as possible. Once we receive confirmation of attendance by phone or email from you, we will charge the deposit amount for the program and enroll your child.