CampInTouch is your tool for enrolling in Summer Programs and year-round Auxiliary Programs for Kids and Teens.
Registration for 2023 Kids & Teens Summer Workshops is open!
Login to register
Go to our Adult Arts Center page for updates on Adult & Native American Arts Programming.
Get started by creating your CampInTouch account.
Already have a CampInTouch Account?
Need Help Completing Your Summer Application?
These illustrated enrollment help guides offer great tips!
- New Teens & Kids Student Camper Application Instructions
- Returning Teens & Kids Student Camper Application Instructions
Online Registration for Summer & Auxiliary Programs
Parents, Campers, and Auxiliary Program participants,
For your security and convenience, we partner with CampInTouch to offer easy, secure and robust online registration and payment.
Here are a few tips to help you:
- To complete your registration/application for Summer or Auxiliary programs:
- New and Returning Students: Once you have submitted your application, you can log on to your CampInTouch account using the Login button above to:
- Make payments by clicking on the Financial Management Tab
- Update your address/phone number
- Register for an additional class
- Complete and submit required forms using the Forms & Documents tab such as:
- Health forms
- Airport transportation form
- Additional options
- Roommate requests
- Find informational documents such as:
- What to Bring
- Materials Lists
- Welcome Letter
- Airport Transportation guidelines and information