CampInTouch is your tool for enrolling in Summer Programs and year-round Auxiliary Programs for all ages.
Registration is now open for Summer 2021 Teen Programs and Adult Arts Center and Native American Arts Programs.
Get started by creating your CampInTouch account.
Already have a CampInTouch Account?
Need Help Completing Your Application?
These illustrated enrollment help guides offer great tips!
- New Teens & Kids Student Camper Application Instructions
- Returning Teens & Kids Student Camper Application Instructions
- New Adult Student Camper Application Instructions
- Returning Adult Student Camper Application Instructions
Online Registration for Summer & Auxiliary Programs
Parents, Campers, Adult Students, and Auxiliary Program participants,
For your security and convenience, we partner with CampInTouch to offer easy, secure and robust online registration and payment.
Here are a few tips to help you:
- To complete your registration/application for Summer or Auxiliary programs:
- New and Returning Students: Once you have submitted your application, you can log on to your CampInTouch account using the Login button above to:
- Make payments by clicking on the Financial Management Tab
- Update your address/phone number
- Register for an additional class
- Complete and submit required forms using the Forms & Documents tab such as:
- Health forms
- Music audition form
- Airport transportation form
- Additional options
- Roommate requests
- Find informational documents such as:
- What to Bring
- Materials Lists
- Welcome Letter
- Airport Transportation guidelines and information
- Closer to Registration Day, you will find additional news and valuable information in the News section of the Summer Program Homepage.
- Having technical difficulties with CampMinder and CampInTouch? You can troubleshoot with our suggestions here.
Applying for auditioned music programs:
Review the Audition Requirements for the program you are applying for on the program’s webpage.
Complete your online Camper Application. Once you submit the application, you will be charged a $50 application fee and we will send you an email with detailed instructions for completing your audition.
Follow the instructions in the Audition Requirements and the email to prepare your audition video and/or portfolio materials. Acceptance for most auditioned intensives will be made on a rolling basis, so it’s a good idea to complete your audition early.
Submit your Music audition form and complete your audition requirements
Audition results are normally available within two weeks; we will contact you via email as soon as we receive the results.
Once accepted, you will need to confirm your attendance as soon as possible. Once we receive confirmation of attendance by phone or email from you, we will charge the deposit amount for the program and enroll your child.